Posted by Jason Yang on
Baked Potatoes - Grocery Shopping Online Downtown Vancouver
- Two large baked potatoes
- Bacon (ie bacon, bacon, two slices of diced) 1/4 cup of sour cream
- (milk) 1/4 cup of butter (ie cream, butter, softened at room temperature) 1 tablespoon
- Cream (cheese, heavy cream or light cream) 1 tablespoon
- cheese (cheese, cheese) any amount
- a little olive oil (olive oil) a little sea salt (sea salt) a little green onion (optional)
1. First preheat the oven to 200°C. Flush the baked potatoes while using a brush to clean the puree on the surface of the potatoes.
Use a fork in the different places on each potato to prevent it from exploding in the oven. Rub a little olive oil and sea salt on the surface of the potatoes. Place on the middle shelf of the oven and bake for 1 hour and a half, until the potatoes are soft and cooked. Press the potato with your hand, if it is soft, it means it is well baked. Quick method: If you want to shorten the time, you can put two baked potatoes in the microwave (first use the fork jack) and bake on high heat for 10 minutes (4 potatoes will take 15 minutes), but the surface of the baked potatoes in the microwave is not crispy , So you can rub some olive oil and salt on the surface of the potato. Then put it in the oven and bake at 200°C for 10 more minutes.
2. While the potatoes are being baked, heat the wok to fry the bacon cubes. Put it on kitchen paper to absorb the oil. spare.
3. Let the baked potatoes cool a bit. When you can hold them in your hands, cut them with a knife at about one-third of the upper layer. Use a spoon to scrape out the potato meat, leaving about 1/4 inch thick on each side to form a potato "boat".
4. Put the scraped potato meat in a large bowl, add sour cream, milk and butter. Use a potato pressing tool to press all the ingredients into mashed potatoes. Add the bacon cubes, leaving a little bit to sprinkle on top of the baked potatoes. Then fill the pressed potato paste into the potato "boat". Sprinkle bacon cubes and cheese on top. Put it back in the oven and bake at 200°C for 15 to 20 minutes, until the potatoes are hot and the cheese on the surface turns golden brown.