Posted by Jason Yang on
Chicken Breast with Mexican Chili Sauce - Produce Delivery Vancouver
Mexican cuisine is unique, and Mexican food is inseparable from corn and peppers. The Mexican wind is here, so don't miss the children's shoes that love spicy food!
1 * red and yellow sweet pepper, 1 * fresh green chili, 5 * tablespoons olive oil, 2 small cloves of garlic , 4 boneless chicken breasts, about 175 grams each, appropriate amount of salt and black pepper, lime (Lime) or 1/2 lemon.
1. Preheat the oven at high temperature. Wash and drain the bell peppers and green peppers. Cut the bell peppers into 4 equal portions and remove the seeds. Place the bell pepper on the grill with the cut side down, add the chili, and roast for 15 minutes, until the pepper skin is blistered and brown, but not burnt. Turn over the green pepper in the meantime.
2. Pour half a tablespoon of olive oil in a large bowl, and pour the remaining olive oil into a small salad bowl. Peel and smash garlic. Put half of garlic in a large bowl and a salad bowl.
3. Put the chicken breasts in a large bowl and stir until they are evenly coated with olive oil. Sprinkle with black pepper, then place the chicken skin side up on the grill and bake for 7-8 minutes until the chicken skin is bubbling and golden brown. Turn the chicken breasts over and bake for another 7-8 minutes.
4. After the skin of the bell pepper and chili is bubbling, put it in a bowl, cover it, and set aside to cool. When the chicken breasts are grilled, squeeze lime or lemon juice into a salad bowl and season with salt and black pepper.
5. Peel off the skin of the roasted sweet pepper and dice the pepper. After peeling the pepper, cut the seeds and dice. Then pour it all into a salad bowl with juice and oil and stir to make salsa. Put the chicken breast on the dinner plate, and serve with spicy sauce on the side.