Posted by Jason Yang on
Cream Chicken and Mushroom Soup - Produce Delivery West Vancouver
Chicken breast 50g and Tricholoma 100g
- 2 pieces of bay leaves, appropriate amount of salt, appropriate amount of
- black pepper,
- milk 40ml,
- butter 80g
- flour 20g
- onion 40g
1. Prepare all the ingredients.
2. Wash the chicken and chop into minced chicken.
3. Chop onions and mushrooms.
4. Put a little butter in the wok to melt, add half of the chopped onion and fry until fragrant.
5. Add the minced chicken and stir fry.
6. Stir-fry the chicken, turn off the heat and set aside.
7. Add butter to the pot and heat it up.
8. Pour flour and fry over low heat.
9. Become fried noodles with butter and serve.
10. Heat a little butter in the soup pot.
11. Pour in the remaining chopped onion and sauté until fragrant.
12. Add the mushrooms and stir fry.
13. Add chicken broth and bay leaves.
14. Bring to a boil on high heat, cover and cook on low heat for 30 minutes.
15. Add salt to taste.
16. Add a little black pepper.
17. Then crush the mushroom soup with a blender.
18. Pour into the soup pot, add butter fried noodles and stir evenly.
19. Add milk and mix well.
20. Stir fried noodles with butter until the soup is thick and turn off the heat.