Posted by Jason Yang on
Fajita Black Bean Burger - Online Grocery Near Me Downtown Vancouver
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup of mixed corn (the Hulk, or 3 colored beans), drain and rinse
- 1 tbsp chickpeas
- ¼ cup of freshly chopped coriander (if you don't like coriander, you can substitute parsley)
- ½ ounce (about half a package) fajita seasoning (fajita seasoning)
- 1.5 tbsp olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup bread flour
- 2 slices cheese, cut into quarters
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- Half a red onion, thinly sliced
- 8 burger buns
- 1/2 cup guacamole
In a blender, add beans, corn, chickpeas, coriander, burritos, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, salt and pepper, and mix for 15-20 minutes until it is mushy. It does not matter if it is not completely mushy.
Beat 2 eggs in a small bowl, lightly beat them, then add the filling just before mixing, then add the appropriate amount of bread flour, divide into 8 small pies, put them on the oiled baking tray, bake 20 minutes.
While baking the patties, make the vegetable part. Add the remaining half a tablespoon of olive oil, green peppers, red peppers, and onion slices to the frying pan. Fry until slightly burnt, add salt and pepper and set aside.
After baking the patty, you can assemble the hamburger. Put the cheese on the upper half of the hamburger bun and heat it in the oven (use the remaining temperature) to make a delicious hummus cheeseburger.