Posted by Jason Yang on
Jelly Pudding - Vegan Free Delivery West Vancouver
- Milk 250g
- Water 250g
- Ice Jelly 50g
- Sugar 20g
- The ingredients need to be precise, and you can record the proportions each time you make! Today I made a double-layer pudding 🍮250g milk🥛250g water, made twice, the sugar is 15g, and the ice jelly is 20g!
- When everything is ready, put the ice jelly and sugar into the milk and stir evenly, then slowly cook on a low heat, stir with a spoon, and turn off the heat
- After turning off the heat, add the pulp and stir, pour it into a container, and cool it in the refrigerator!
- It's like an hour or two, don't worry! Cool and shape, cut other pulp, lay it on top and prepare!
- Weigh again, this is pure water, stir evenly and boil on the fire, stir, open and close the fire!
- The water is turned on and off, and the whole process is stirred!
- Pour into the mold and put it in the refrigerator to cool again!
forming! The transparency of the boiled purified water is not good. Next time I will try to not boil it and share it with you
- This is the third time to make pudding with ice jelly 🍮 It is still a success!